My Favourite Board Games

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Addams Family Card Game

Greetings!

I haven't been able to upload the pictures of my Monopoly "Perth Limited Edition" yet, but it's coming... Just bear with me.

In the meantime, I've come across several games worth mentioning for those board games afficionados.

Have you ever heard of "The Addams Family Card Game"?

I saw the TV show (of course), and watched the movie... but I had not seen the game at all.




It was manufactured by Milton Bradley back in 1965. It comes with 40 cards:

11 - Gomez cards
11 - Morticia cards
11 - Children cards
6 - Wild cards showing Lurch and Uncle Fester
1 - Card with game playing instructions




A mint or near mint condition set is valued at about $32.00 US, but you can find it sometimes for under $10 US at Ebay.



Yours in Fun,


Jeff



=*= =*= =*=

Use This Search Tool to look for information about your favourite hobbies:








Powered by CBmall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
This Blog is Listed with Blogarama!