My Favourite Board Games

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

1001 visitors Already! Board Games Rock!!

Greetings!

I was glad to find that this blog has reached it's 1001st visitor today!

In terms of online traffic, that may not be very significant, but in terms of effort, it is very rewarding.

As you may be aware, I keep this blog out of interest in board games. Sometimes I lapse, as I have other websites to look after, but that does not mean this is less important at all.

I want to thank you for visiting, and encourage you to spread the word that this blog exists. Your referrals and links will be appreciated.



Yours in Fun,


Jeff



=*= =*= =*=

Use This Search Tool to look for information about your favourite hobbies:








Powered by CBmall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
This Blog is Listed with Blogarama!