My Favourite Board Games

Monday, July 24, 2006

I've shifted to Texas Holdem Poker

Shifted to Texas Holdem Poker?!!

I guess anyone who is into Monopoly like I am, could very easily be forgiven for experimenting with a game like Texas Holdem: The hottest poker game 'round... thus far.

I started playing over a year ago, and let me tell you... I got hooked!

But not in a dangerous way, like in gambling my life savings and that. No, it became more of an intellectual obsession to discover tips, strategies and information to play the game without leaving too much margin for luck.

The result? Well, I believe I'm a strong No Limit Texas Holdem player now... and I love it!

I have created a blog site totally dedicated to this game. It's called www.Texas-Holdem-FAQ.com, and I started it about a month ago. Now, due to a learning curve I had to tackle down, it's taken me a bit of time to re-organise the site.

You see... at first I planned to make it a normal site, with an attached blog... but the way I do my own research, I decided that blogging is the most natural way for me to create useful content.

The result? Well, Texas-Holdem-FAQ.Com is now a blog... with a website attached! ;-)

Check it out!



So, I rolled up my sleeves, and started creating the skeleton of my new blog site... till last night at 11:39 PM, the site was ready to come out publicly.

There are many things I still need to complete, but the main work is done. Now it is the time to start adding more content about my new passion!

I hope you join me in this new venture.



Jeff


=*= =*= =*=

Use This Search Tool to Poker information products:





Powered by CBmall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
This Blog is Listed with Blogarama!